top of page

Licensed Consultant

Only a Regulated Licensed Consultant or Lawyer has the up-to-date knowledge of Canadian Immigration Law.To use an unlicensed specialist is to risk committing serious mistakes on the application and breaking Canadian Law. Consequences could be serious. For this reason, YourCanada Agency refers clients to a fully Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant BV Immigration Inc.


Work with us and be assured that all applications will be done in full compliance with current requirements of Canadian Immigration Law.

Please leave your contact details and our Team will reach you.

bottom of page